Friday, October 2, 2009

IN A SOUPY MOOD

Five or six years ago I pitched the head of creative @ J Walter Thompson the idea of using our SOUPY SALES puppets & marionettes for a series of televison commercials. I'm not sure why but I chose BUBBLICIOUS GUM as the showcase product. I drew up the boards and pitched it, and while he laughed outloud, he said it would never get passed committee. "All the spontaneity and fun has gone out of generating the ideas for commercials" he said. Below are the (clickable)boards. . .






1 comment:

  1. Dear Craig,

    That's a great idea..I hope that your Soupy,"Pookie The Lion",

    "White Fang","Black Tooth" puppets will do those plugs for products

    like"Bubblicious" bubble gum.


    Good Luck with this new venture Craig,

    Mr.KTV.

    ReplyDelete